Welcome to the Fenton Arts Council!
Creating, Promoting & Supporting all forms of Art and Culture in the Fenton area for over 40 years!
Visual • Musical • Performing • Literary • Technology Integrated
“Arts Are The Heart” will soon be here! Save the dates:
May 18, 2019 – Saturday
August 17, 2019 – Saturday
October 5, 2019 – Saturday
- Anni Crouter, ArtPrize Finalist, will have a Solo Exhibit of her paintings at Silver Lake Stables - Anni Crouter, ArtPrize Finalist, will have aSolo Exhibit at Silver Lake Stables April 14, 20193:00pm – 6:00pm 4213 Silver Lake Rd.Linden, MI 48451 http://Awww.AnniCrouter.com
- “Arts Are The Heart” first 2019 event is May 18 - One of the Confirmed Creation Stations is: “Build a Cardboard Boat” with Keepers of the Shiawassee! 10am – 2pm, at the World of Wonder, Fenton Public Schools’ Ellen St. campus. 404 W. Ellen St. Fenton, MI 48430 Come Join in the FREE Arts Fun!
- Cause and Affect Gallery Ribbon Cutting - “Thank you everyone! It really is a dream come true. You will need to come down and check it out.” — Annie Anglim, owner
- - The Flint Institute of Art is having an Open House on March 23. Come check out the space to hold you wedding or other special event. Free Admission.
- The Other O’Keeffe - “The painter who toiled in the shadow of her celebrated sister.” from Smithsonian magazine, December 2018